Sunday, October 26, 2008

Book Club

So ever since I finished college, I have been craving knowledge. I used to read all the time, and now, can't find the ambition to read at all. I love books and have a small library of my favorites. I would love to join a book club, or even start one but really don't know that many people who may share this interest. I tried to follow Oprah's book club because she reads some great books, but what can I say, I truly hate Oprah! So that ended that! If anyone has any suggestions of bookclub in Lethbridge, that would be great, I would love to get back into reading, and acually enjoying what I am reading.

1 comment:

Evil Little Pixie 79 said...

My friends and I were just saying that we wanted to start our book club up again. We stopped for the summer. I will let you know when we decide to get together.